BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Jan 28, 2010

UK, here I go!

Next week I'm leaving to the UK for 10 days, and afterwards going home for 3 weeks in a very distant land, where people still think the inhabitants speak Spanish, that the capital is Buenos Aires and that everyone is black and poor (and obviously none of the above is true): Brazil.


I am going to London next Thursday and from there I will travel a bit in England with my friends. It's actually a shame that I have lived in London, and never left the city, besides going to Brighton twice.

But well...why actually leave the city if everything I needed was there? And yes, London town is my favourite city in the world and as Lily Allen sings "sun is in the sky oh why would I wanna be anywhere else?". And I wanted to be there even when the sun wasn't in the sky. Which was most of the time.
That's what people call TRUE LOVE. And that is why I go to London as often as I can, what normally is a weekend every 2 months.

Anyway, we will go to York and maybe stop in Leeds (or Liverpool, or Manchester, or anywhere they decided and I still am not aware of). On the way back they leave will me in Warwick, where I am staying to work the whole week. I plan to go one evening to Stratford-upon -Avon( seems really cuuuuuuute) and another to Coventry.

Then, on the 12th February my dear co-writer Nathalie is joining me in London for a weekend. I will show her why London is so special to me and why I love it so much.

BE PREPARED LADY! A lot of fun and shopping is coming your way! (We'll empty our pockets at Primark!)

2 reacties:

Nathalie said...

haha, mariana!!!
i am soooo with you!!!
really looking forward to it!
london, here I come!!!

Marrie said...

Great!
Don't forget to take the credit card! Primark is an addictive shop ( at least for me lol)