BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Jan 20, 2010

LANGUAGES OF THE WORLD - french part deux

Because of all the languages issues (the dutch vs the French speaking part) we had and occasionally have here in Belgium, I was forced to begin to learn this language on the age of 10. I remember I first loved the language, but when years passed by, began to “deteste” it! Partly because a lot of nutcases decide to become French teachers, and so they secretly spread the fear against the language.

Maybe this frustration, is the also the big reason why a lot of comedians use the “French learning progress” as an inspiration point?  I really love the next sketch from the great british stand up comedian, Eddie Izzard.
A great sketch which reminds me about all the stupid sentences you sometimes have to learn in the learning progress.  And not knowing how you can slip those phrases in a normal conversation! Luckily mister Eddie has the answer for this problem!


1 reacties:

Marrie said...

uhauauauahuha

Je suis un travesti executive, d'action!
lol