BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Jan 17, 2010

“One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.” (Henry Miller)


I just moved to Ghent and still feel like a tourist here.
Love the city, the architecture, the " a lot of stuff to do " feeling , the possibility to meet new interesting people.
New year, new city, new life are just ahead of me and I should enjoy as much as I can.

But what I really wanted to tell is that last Saturday Nathalie (the "co-writer" here) came to visit the new house and we went to the Mosquito Coast cafe, in the Hoogpoort. Never had been there before, but found the idea great.
It's a bar inside (or would it be besides?)a travel agency called "Connections", and there you they have LOTS of Lonely planet's travel guides, and you can stay there sipping your drink and planning your trip.


By the way, isn't Ghent LOVELY??

0 reacties: