
So after Athens, Ryanair tempted me with a €16 return ticket to Venice.
Being the travelling monster that I am and having already been there, I had to rent a car and also go to Verona, Garda Lake (Sirmione is sooo cute!)and Bergamo. Well, had been to all of them anyway, but I love Italy so much that I really don't mind.
Did a lot of new stuff tough.
I remember that last year when I went to Venice, the gondola guy asked us €50 per person for a 30min drive! Now the cosmo helped us and we payed €25 each. It's pretty cool, I reccomend!
Found again my €3-a-bottle-of-wine place and now they have Prosecco for the same price. The place is hidden in a corner, I can't even explain how to get there, because Venice is a crazy labyrinth, I just can get there! (so if you ever wanna find it, invite me to join!) The guy makes his own wine,has many options and sells the wine in plastic Coke bottles. And they are d.e.l.i.c.i.o.u.s! Well, my friends that got completely wasted on it can testify on his behalf!
Also bought a carnival mask to decorate my house. So beautiful I'm even afraid to wear it (if I even got the chance...)
In Verona we went to Juliet's house. I'm not a romantic person, and I have read somewhere that that's not even the original house, but doesn't cost anything to pretend it was, does it? I mean, it's kinda nice for picture's sake, so there I am in her balcony!
Sirmione is a very touristic place, so be patient for parking spots. If you are passing by the Garda lake it's worth a stop for some hours.
Bergamo, aaaaah Bergamo. It was the first place in Italy I ever visited,and I went there for work reasons, and I love it since the. Cittá alta is a dream! So many good restaurants, narrow streets, medieval buildings! An hour from Milan, and much more interesting. Well, I hate Milan and think there is nothing besides the Duomo, so...
Jun 11, 2010
Italy
Geplaatst door Marrie op 2:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 reacties:
Post a Comment