BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Jun 19, 2010

Balloon ride!

I was drunk when I accepted my friend's invitation, and when I went to youtube to see what a balloon ride was all about, it was , well, too late. Payment had already been done, dates scheduled.And me, scared as hell.
The day finally arrived, and I gotta confess that it raises VERY fast. TOO fast, even.
I couldn't move for the first 15 minutes out of the purest fear and a man was walking around to take pictures, causing some "turbulence". I went from afraid to horrified.
But then, it became very smooth and quite pleasant. After you learn to relax, it is.
Honestly? Found the landscape a bit boring. The belgian countryside is beautiful and sooo green, but I think that The Loire valley would be a much more interesting place for it.


By the way, I enjoyed it so much that I'm certainly planning to repeat the experience.

3 reacties:

Nathalie said...

haha, mariana your face in the last picture!

but can imagine you were scared! would be as well!

we shouldn't make plans while being drunk.. but ah well, we never learn, do we? :-)

Marrie said...

Never been so scared LOL

Yes , yes, we shouldn't make plans while drunk, but hey, that's a must when we meet, so how can it be changed darrrrling?! LOL

Anonymous said...

Great article, thank you very much!