The Marianas of the world have their own country!
I am a Mariana myself and was always curious to discover what they have over there to offer, but being islands and all, there is not much space left for imagination...
The Mariana Islands (also the Marianas; up to the early 20th century sometimes called Ladrones Islands, from Spanish Islas de los Ladrones meaning "Islands of Thieves") are an arc-shaped archipelago made up by the summits of 15 volcanic mountains in the north-western Pacific Ocean. The islands were named after Spanish Queen Mariana of Austria in the 17th century, when Spain started the colonization of the archipielago.
The Marianas islands are the northern part of the Micronesia island group, although their government is under a different jurisdiction from much of the rest of geographical Micronesia.

There is even the Mariana Islands in the back of dollars,how cool is that?
Just out of curiosity I was checking ticket prices...and they are waaay to much: around €1.429 for a return ticket. WOW. Don't think I am going to take myself to Marianaland anytime soon lol
How many trips with Ryanair can you do with this money? 800?
You can always take a look here for more information.
1 reacties:
Good post, I always like them
Post a Comment