So I have been a bit absent here lately, but I am back in business :)
After a week working in Warwick, a weekend in London, Brazil for 3 weeks and another weekend in Paris, I'm finally in Belgium, but leaving for work in Poland on Sunday again.
It's tiring, but I love this crazy routine.
Lonely Planet, hire me! LOL
So I have been to London with my dear Nathalie and it was a pity she was so sick!
At least we went out on Friday night to this club called G.A.Y (the name
says it all: great music and cute guys that don't even see you exist!) with, obviously, some gay friends of mine and I couldn't believe my eyes when Nathalie (a.k.a. the rock chic!) was singing Lady Gaga and Beyoncé songs!
says it all: great music and cute guys that don't even see you exist!) with, obviously, some gay friends of mine and I couldn't believe my eyes when Nathalie (a.k.a. the rock chic!) was singing Lady Gaga and Beyoncé songs!I know they are comercial and all that, but I love them anyway.
Then on Valentine's day I was probably the only person alone on Ne-Yo's concert, but I really enjoyed. I tried to make some videos, but you can see, I have no talent at all :(
4 reacties:
Maybe there is a link between: partying on lady gaga music and bejing sick? haha, just kidding!
no i am happy you had your fun at Ne-Yo! while i was safe at my bluesconcert!
and not to forget: all the crazy talking at G.A.Y!
My dear, can u be so UNGRATEFUL TO GAGA GIRL???
You were very sick already when u got there, her music is what got you through the night ( and the huge amount of beers as well, but this is a detail LOL)
OMG, the crazy talking! Had forgotten about it.
And the "let's take pictures" monster was there as well!
I think I have...60 pics from that night?
And probably you are in 49 of them lol
not to forget the "I am at a very expensive shop and I cant buy any goods around here"
haha
LOL
So very true!
And what about having someone spitting at my face?
uhauhauha
Post a Comment