BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Mar 12, 2010

“The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.” (Marcel Proust)

So I have been to Paris once again and finally decide to go to the Eiffel Tower.

I never felt really motivated because of the huge queues, but this time I haven't spent 5 minutes on it. The cold must have scared the hell out of the tourists. Or I am just really blessed LOL

The other reason why I hadn't gone on it yet is because the soldiers that stay downstairs have those huge guns, and I didn't feel very...safe.

And I suppose that terrorist groups plan all the time to bomb it, even if people say it wouldn't be destroyed by a bomb attack.



Well, been there, done that, don't need to worry about my life and safety anymore LOL

Obviously I have to recommend it. The view is indeed amazing.

But if you are afraid of heights (would people in this cases consider going anyway?), avoid going to the top. I was pretty scared in the second elevator ride. And yeah, it shakes a bit up there on windy days. Living proof talking here!

0 reacties: