BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Oct 26, 2010

London Life

So finally I have moved to London, my favourite city in the world, and life has started to get back on track. I'm settled and started working. And going crazy by having so much stuff to do! Free time is the only thing I miss from Belgium, to be honest.So many plans of places to visit, museums to go , things to do! I have a to-do list with more than 50 items, and strange enough, I have been to London often while I was living in Belgium and never even considered doing those things...too much partying maybe LOL

So from now on, as I won't be travelling as often as I used to, I'll start updating the blog with London info + news + cool stuff to do.
 And as people say around here, "Cheers mate!"

1 reacties:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.