Jan 11, 2011
Follow the river and you will find the sea...
So we finally arrived in the year 2011! Who would have figured that!
According to the maya calendar, also the last year of our existence.
But what the heck!
People should just focus on positive things and put everything in action so 2011 will become a great year again! Last year of our existence or not!
But maybe this calendar thing can push us to do more crazy stuff and let us think about the important stuff in our lives.
And I’ll truly believe 2011 will be a great year!
There has been a lot of positive changes in my life as in the life or mariana
Mariana lives back in her natural habitat (aka London) and is exploring and creating a lot of new things in her life. So I am really happy for her!
And I started to do a lot of things that feel like I should have started them way earlier (playing music, organizing cultural events, etc…)
And I’ll try to visit Mariane somewhere in March! So how great is that! The two babbeling/travelling/drinking monsters reunited!
Anyhow, Mariana and me were emailing each other today and realized we should do more blogging!
So let this be a good new year resolution, let’s bring more action to this blog, baby!
Looking forward to your comments, and happy new year to everyone out there!
Hope 2011 will bring love and happiness!
Geplaatst door Nathalie op 6:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 reacties:
Happy New Year, you're right: do more crazy stuff!
Cheers
Post a Comment