BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sep 1, 2010

My reference for Mariana....

Mariana,

 

You asked me to leave a reference on couchsurfing to tell the world something about our crazy friendship.

Well, I don't think the spot on couchsurfing is big enough to describe everything we went through together.

 

But maybe this poem describes better the years that we have become friends:


I was sitting here thinking

of the words I want to say,

but they just wouldn't come out right

so I found a different way

 

I got a piece of paper

and I wrote this poem for you,

but there's no way to thank you

for everything you do

 

For always being nice to me

and staying by my side,

for helping fix my problems

and never leaving me behind

 

For accepting my thoughts and feelings,

though you do not understand,

for never giving up on me

and being my best friend

 

For making me laugh

and letting me cry

and saying you'd miss me

if I were to die

 

Everything you mean to me

you could never know

In all the ways you've changed my life

I could never show

 

The way you take care of me,

you're my shining star

and though it's so incredible

that's just the way you are

 

Before I get too mushy

it's time for me to go,

but before I leave this ink-filled page

there's one thing you should know

 

As long as we are living,

no matter when or where,

if you ever need me

just call and I'll be there

 

I wish you the best in of best in London,

 

Your crazy sister.



7 reacties:

Marrie said...

LOVED IT DARLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

I WAS ONE STEP OF CRYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

;-)

Nathalie said...

:-)

damned, mariana! what more can I do to make you cry! and i waited a year to make one!

but then i forgot, you are divas...
divas don't cry...lol

Nathalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nathalie said...

... a diva....

Marrie said...

One year and if I hadn't complained you wouldn't have done it lady! LOL
uhahuahuahua

Dear, if I were the crying type, I certainly would have uhauhauha
xx

Marrie said...

One year and if I hadn't complained you wouldn't have done it lady! LOL
uhahuahuahua

Dear, if I were the crying type, I certainly would have uhauhauha
xx

Janet said...

Aww thats sweet! Just came across your blog on CS, great posts! Janet