BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Aug 18, 2010

Letters to Juliet

Italy is one of the biggest loves of my live, along with Athens and London. I mean Italy as a whole: as a country, gastronomy, cute cities, cute guys, wine-wise, language, culture, friendly people and the list can go on forever.
On my previous life, I'm sure I was Italian LOL
As my dear co-writer nathalie is going to Italy next week, and I'm sooooooooo jealous (positively jealous, mind you!) I sent her a list of my favourite cities:

*Siena
*Arezzo
*Rome
*Florence
*San Gimignano
*Assissi
*Any of the 5 in the Cinque Terre
*Turin
*Padova
*Perugia
*venice
*Verona
*Trento
*Bergamo
*Around Como lake
*Around Garda lake

Just didn't like Bologna, Milan and Genova.

As Letters to Juliet is in Veneto,the region where Verona is situated, thought it could give Nathalie a boost ;)
The movie is completely predictable, but is interesting for the landscape, just like "Under the Tuscan sun". Well, at least I like to watch movies about places I have been / am going. makes me nostaaaaaaaalgic!

Girlie, fun in a few words:
 Vernaccia di San Gimignano ( white)
Chianti (red!)
Spritz : a mix of aperol or Campari with wine wine. DANGEROUS AFTER THE THIRD!

2 reacties:

Nathalie said...

haha, thanks a lot mariana!
very cool!

I am booking my tickets tonight so this is very handy!

By the way, I am going in october!
not next week! next week this talkingmonster is coming to gent! :-)

Marrie said...

You're welcome dear!
Next week we'll work on planning your trip then ;-)
Over a great wine, of course!