BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Apr 13, 2010

Trike band promotion!


Nathalie organized the first Couchsurfing festival in Kortrijk last weekend and I had mentioned that I would go just to listen to Trike`s Macho Man waltz.
Indeed I went, but they didn`t play it ;(
No worries, seen that this week they are couchsurfing in my house, and using it as their studio, which is really cool. My house was even showed in their new video tararara!
You can check all the songs on their Myspace page.

And they are my first clients as an amateur publicist that I am! So, being this workaholic girl (lol), we decided to make a promotion for their first album: we are giving one CD ( when they are ready, what will be very soon!) for the first 3 people that email this post to 30 friends and put our email in copy. And coming here to tell us is handy ;)

Next week on 20th April they will perform here in Gent @chalet mini golf!

See you there!

3 reacties:

Nathalie said...

Trike kicks ass!!!!!

they are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Seconded.

Marrie said...

So only 1 CD to go!