I am really into trees and everywhere I go I'm always looking at the trees.
Some people call me obsessed, or call me a "treehugger".
Well I don't care, i just love them!
When a friend of mine goes on a trip, i always ask them to take a picture of a tree they see and really like, and send it to me.
and i've got quite a few, so far!
So i was thinking of sharing them with you in this new item on this blog.
this is a picture i got from a friend of mine who went to visit hawai.
I really like this picture because it has the palmtrees in it and off course the barefoot.
(have to walk barefoot when you are in hawaï!)
Feb 1, 2010
Treepics I get from friends around the world.- Hawaï
Geplaatst door Nathalie op 2:14 AM
Labels: treepics hawaï palmtrees
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 reacties:
This tree obsession is just insane , but I love you anyway and will send some pics !(after all, yout are my blond sister lol).
And to think that you convinced me to go after trees in my next trip...
Haha, thanks!
Very curious about it!
Post a Comment